Andrés Roemer Slomianski

Accusations of sexual abuse and rape have been mounting against Mexican jewish diplomat, businessman and thinker Andrés Roemer Slomianski.

Roemer Slomainsky was Mexico’s UNESCO Ambassador in Paris, France, and he served as General Consul of Mexico in San Francisco, California.

He was removed as Mexico’s ambassador to UNESCO following his refusal to cast the country’s support of the Occupied Palestine Resolution. As with many Jewish politicians, his true allegiance lay with Israël, not the country he was supposed to represent. For the Jews he was a hero and they even named a street after him.

He is a member of the Advisory Board of The Combat Anti-Semitism Movement (CAM). Roemer said;
“Particularly as a lifetime advocate for human rights, the recent increase in anti-Semitism across the world is extremely alarming. Anybody who cares about equality, freedom and human rights should be committed to eradicating the disease of anti-Semitism wherever it is found."

United Mexican Journalists released a report on March 5, 2021, detailing the accusations of a total of 61 women between the ages of 18 and 42 against Roemer, featuring claims of sexual harassment, sexual abuse and rape.

Most of the women shared a similar story of Roemer inviting them over to his house under the guise of a business proposition or career assistance, where he then allegedly forced himself upon them, with some claims going as far as to say he locked them up against their will.

“Then he knelt in front of me, took out his penis and began to masturbate, at that point all I could see was the wall”;
“Things escalated so I felt even more fear”; ‘He tried to throw me, I put my knees in and I said:’ Andrés I’m going to scream ‘because his daughter was upstairs."

The Mexico City Sex Crimes Investigation Office has since announced a full investigation into the allegations.