Bombing in Beirut

Israel’s Moshe Feiglin: " I feel happy about what happened in Beirut, this is a gift by God to the Israelis on the event of the Jewish holiday of love that started yesterday and ends today"

It’s curious how these major events of death & destruction always seem to occur on a Jewish holiday (see 9/11, Nuremburg executions etc…).

:israel: Ynet News | Former MK & Zehut Party Chairman celebrates Beirut blast, calls it ‘spectacular pyrotechnics show’ | 8-05-20
— "Zehut Party Chairman and former MK Moshe Feiglin published on Wednesday a Facebook post celebrating a massive explosion in the port of Beirut in Lebanon, which left at least a hundred people dead and injured thousands, and called it “a spectacular pyrotechnics show.”

“In honor of [Tu B’Av – the Jewish holiday of love which took place on Tuesday and Wednesday], we got a “spectacular pyrotechnics show” in the port of Beirut,” wrote the former firebrand politician. “You don’t really believe this was just a messy fuel depot, right? You do realize that this inferno was supposed to land on us as a rain of rockets?”

I have a bit of experience with explosives. The largest explosion I took part in was 2.5 tonnes of TNT. What we saw yesterday in the port of Beirut was much bigger. Its destructive effect (minus the radiation) was equivalent to a mini-nuclear bomb." "

It’s curious how these major events of death & destruction always seem to occur on a Jewish holiday (see 9/11, Nuremburg executions etc…).

Did Israel Nuke Beirut Lebanon?

A Lebanese General has reportedly said that Israel used a Delilah 6-10 kiloton nuclear weapon from an Israeli F-16.

Radiation levels have been recorded as unusually high in the Eastern Mediterranian Sea.