Fascism 101

ascism basically tells entrepreneurs, "Go ahead and start a business, earn a lot of money, be successful, but don’t produce any products or services which damage our nation and our nation’s people… and make sure you treat your workers fair and pay them a living wage. If you don’t follow these rules, we’ll shut you down.

With regard to banking, usury is not allowed under Fascism, The government tightly controls all aspects of monetary policy, including terms of lending. The government issues/prints money and lends it interest free, as needed, to grow the economy and ultimately serve the citizens.

There is also a cultural/social aspect to Fascism as well. Under Fascism, government plays a key role in monitoring: film, theatre, art, literature, music, education, etc in order to maintain a high moral standard, keep things clean and respectable, promote a strong sense of patriotism and honor, and prevent the dissemination of depraved filth which corrupts society.

Fascism is based on free enterprise - but with constraints (the primary constraint being, “Is the particular economic activity in question good for our nation/people?”),

Also, a businessman can become wealthy in a Fascist country, and the government has
no objection to this (this is in stark contrast to Communism). Fascism also encourages private
ownership of property (again, in stark contrast to Communism where
private property is not allowed). 's

The primary goal of Capitalism is profit. On the other hand, the primary goal of Fascism is the well being of a nation’s citizens and well being of the nation as a whole. In a purist-type capitalist country (i.e., Super-Capitalism) almost nothing can interfere with maximizing profits - not workers, not the environment… almost nothing,

In short, Fascism is a form of government & Social system which authentically serves the interests of the people and nation as a whole.

Fascism is rooted in the notion that people must stay true to two mental concepts throughout their lives:

1. the individual’s needs (themselves) and,
  2. the group’s needs (their nation)… always evaluating how their individual actions affect the group. Thus Fascism rejects the self-centered "me me me mentality so common under Capitalism.

For example, in a Fascist nation each person is expected to maintain a healthy diet & lifestyle. For if not, they may become seriously ill and thus require expensive health care; this would negatively impact the group (i.e., they’d become a financial burden on the nation). Under Fascism all people of one’s ethnicity are considered the greater family of that person.

Hence, a Fascist nation is thought of as one giant family of several million people. Therefore, just as one mustn’t do anything to hurt their brother or sister in their immediate family, under Fascism one mustn’t do anything which would hurt the nation/group (i.e., the greater family). This is the essence of Fascism - a strong consideration of the group balanced with individualism.