Millions of people around the world have - and continue to - improve their lives based on the teachings of Dale Carnegie.
In “How to Win Friends and Influence People”, Carnegie offers practical advice and techniques, in his exuberant and conversational style, for how to get out of a mental rut and make life more rewarding. His advice has stood the test of time and will teach you how to: make friends quickly and easily; increase your popularity; win people to your way of thinking; enable you to win new clients and customers; become a better speaker and a more entertaining conversationalist; and, arouse enthusiasm among your colleagues.
This book will turn around your relationships and improve your dealings with all the people in your life.
Eight things this book will help you achieve:
- Get out of a mental rut, think new thoughts, acquire new visions, discover new ambitions.
- Make friends quickly and easily.
- Increase your popularity.
- Win people to your way of thinking.
- Increase your influence, your prestige, your ability to get things done.
- Handle complaints, avoid arguments, keep your human contacts smooth and pleasant.
- Become a better speaker, a more entertaining conversationalist.
- Arouse enthusiasm among your associates
This book has done all these things for more than ten million readers in thirty-six languages.